IBRAIZ QAMMAR BDS.MS
P: 972.231.4390 • F: 972.490.8053
General Appointment Scheduling Guidelines
Currently, I am available at the following times:
- Monday — 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday — 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday —9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday — 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday — 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday — By Appointment
*NOTE: Appointments requested for 3:00 p.m. or after are by appointment only.
The best ways to make an appointment are to either call my cell number (972.231.4390) or to email me at Dr.IQ@MyLifeSmiles.com and leave a detailed message. Some of the details you should include are the number of patients, the type of work needed, and the time and day of week preferred. Once you leave a message on my cell number or email, I will automatically be notified and will return your call as soon as possible. Please feel free to follow-up with a second call or email if a significant period of time has transpired or if it is urgent.
There are two methods to schedule appointments based upon demand patient flow:
- High demand offices — block appointment slots will be pre-scheduled weeks in advance, and your appointment coordinator will try to place patients into these time slots. Please call us periodically to let us know about changes to the schedule.
- Lower demand offices or single cases — in this case, it is best to speak to the patient to obtain two-to-three times that are good for them. Then, contact me to coordinate schedules. This works well for urgent or single cases.
Confirming Appointments — We will call you to confirm appointments both two (2) weeks and one (1) week in advance of the pre-scheduled appointment. If you have not heard from us, and you have us listed in your appointment book, please call us to make sure there has not been an error in scheduling.
Cancellations or Rescheduling — If you have a patient who cancels an appointment or who wants to reschedule one, please let us know immediately by calling 972.231.4390 and leaving a detailed message.
Scheduling Flowcharts— We have prepared a scheduling flowchart for you, which can be used by your scheduling coordinator to keep track of patients you are attempting to schedule with us. I would be happy to explain the value of using this form.